Tuesday's Page

This web page remains up and occasionally updated to serve as a small, electronic monument to our baby. Feel free to download pictures, leave comments or just read old posts. Thank you. All of you.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Yay!














This is the first time we heard her laugh. A friend of ours sent Christine a link to a funny/cute video/song. This is it, if you're curious. On a lark i decided to put the headphones on Tuesday, i like putting them on her and seeing if she reacts at all to whatever music i'm listening to. Well, she made a sudden and totally new noise, very quickly, then got really shocked and started to cry. Christine picked her up and calmed her down and asked what the heck i was doing to the baby. "I think she started laughing, actually, and it surprised her." I put the headphones back on her and BLAMO! She totally cracked up. She loved the song! It had actually been weeks since we had last seen her smile, we weren't even sure that she could anymore. We took lots of pictures. We should videotaped it, but hindsight is always 20/20.

I'll just leave it at that for now, i figure a happy post now and again won't hurt anyone.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger daniel said…

    This is the best picture I have ever seen --ever. I miss all of you.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger BrotherDana said…

    I wholeheartedly agree with Daniel.

    She is absolutely, unspeakably beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home